Natural disease resistance
Take it Easy™ Shrub Rose
Natural disease resistance
- Full, classic red blossoms
- Lovely foliage—shiny, dark green leaves
- Upright, bushy form
- Self-maintained habit
- Natural disease resistance
AE AK GU HI PR
Of course, Take It Easy™ produces beautiful blooms—full, classic red blossoms accompanied by a soft pink reverse. Even the buds are a sight, showing up in an elegant, pointy fashion. And while the flower generally steals the show, we'd be remiss not to mention just how pretty the foliage is, too, with its shiny, dark green leaves and the way it matures with an upright, bushy form. And Take It Easy has a naturally self-maintained habit and has been bred to have natural disease resistance, which means it is very easy to care for. It was also the only All-American Rose Selection® Winner for 2010. Zones 5-10.
Bareroot Rose Care Guide.
- Botanical Name: Rosa shrub 'WEKoopedko'
- Season: Spring
- Sun/Shade: Full sun to partial shade.
- Height: 3-5 feet
- Spacing: 24 - 36 inches.
- Zone: 4-10
- Spread: 24 - 36 inches.
- Color: Red with light pink.
- Foliage: Dark green, shiny foliage.
- Depth: 12-18 inches. Plant so the roots are below the soil line.
- Blooms: Late spring to fall.
- Soil Preference: Prefer well-drained, fertile soil.
- Growth Rate: Moderate growth rate.
- Pruning: Prune in early spring when half of the growth buds swell. Remove dead or damaged canes. Cut back 1/3 to 1/2 of previous years growth. Remove any crossing canes and suckers.
- Form: Shrub upright and bushy perennial. Flowers are medium, globular and cup-like.
- Flowers: Classic red with a touch of light pink reverse, ideal pointy and elegant buds.
- Size: Flower size 3 1/2-4 inches diameter. 15-25 petals.
Orders for in-stock seeds and hardgoods are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
|2019 Insects Shipping Schedule|
|Zones||Lacewings, Lady Beetles & Encapsulated Earthworms||Nematodes|
|1A||5/3 - 11/1||5/10 - 11/1|
|1B - 2A||5/10 - 11/1||5/10 - 11/1|
|2B - 3B||4/26 - 11/1||4/26 - 11/1|
|4A - 6A||4/12 - 11/1||4/12 - 11/1|
|6B - 7A||4/5 - 11/1||4/5 - 11/1|
|7B - 8B||3/8 - 11/1||3/8 - 11/1|
|9A - 10B||2/22 - 11/1||2/22 - 11/1|
|Last Order Date||10/28/2019||10/28/2019|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order--via the U.S. Postal Service or United Parcel Service. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the continental United States.