Shrimp Tacos with Grapefruit-Avocado SalsaServes 4
- 16 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 Ruby Red grapefruit, segmented and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tbsp. red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 c. shredded Golden Cross cabbage
Pre-heat grill. Brush shrimp with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill on high until cooked through, about 2 minutes a side.
Meanwhile, make salsa combining grapefruit, avocado, red onion, cilantro, jalapeño, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Toast tortillas on gas burner until slightly charred. Insert 4 shrimp and top with salsa and cabbage.