Classic Italian parsley
Classic Italian parsley
- Italian flat-leaf parsley
- Holds flavor better and longer than curly parsley
- Delicious in pasta and veggie dishes
AE AK GU HI PR
This Italian flat leaf variety of parsley holds its flavor better and for longer when compared to curly parsley. It's easy to harvest and chop, and there's plenty of nutrition in every handful. Add to pasta and veggie dishes, sauces and soups, or use as a bright green garnish sprinkled over your favorite savory foods. It's easier than ever to plant your own with our 12 "x 12" seed mats! Italian Parsley seeds are encased in biodegradable paper that protects the seeds during germination and dissolves in the course of watering. Simply place seed mat in the garden or in one of our Grow Tub® containers and water as usual. No more worries about over- or under-seeding! Annual. 80 days to maturity.
- Botanical Name: Petroselinum crispum
- Season: both Spring & Fall
- Sun/Shade: Full Sun
- Height: 24 inches.
- Spacing: 6 - 8 inches in a row; rows 12 inches apart.
- Zone: 3-10
- Spread: 8 - 12 inches.
- Foliage: Finely cut, curly dark green leaves.
- Depth: 1/2 inch deep.
- Germination: 12 - 17 days
- Days to Maturity: 80 days.
- Soil Preference: Well-drained soil.
- Growth Rate: Moderate to fast.
- Pruning: Remove flower stalks and cut back outside stems often to rejuvenate plant.
- Form: Upright, annual herb.
- Seed Count: Approximately 600 seeds per packet. Seed Mat contains 88 seeds.
- Size: 600 Seed Pkt
Orders for in-stock seeds and hardgoods are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
|Fall 2020 Shipping Schedule|
|Zones||All Perennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|4B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|5A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|5B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|6A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|6B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|7A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|7B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|8A & B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|9A & B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|10A & B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|Last Order Date||10/26/2020|
|2020 Insects Shipping Schedule|
|Zones||Nematodes & Encapsulated Worms|
|1A||5/13/20 - 10/30/20|
|1B - 2A||5/13/20 - 10/30/20|
|2B - 3B||4/29/20 - 10/30/20|
|4A - 6A||4/15/20 - 10/30/20|
|6B - 7A||4/8/20 - 10/30/20|
|7B - 8B||3/11/20 - 10/30/20|
|9A - 10B||2/25/20 - 10/30/20|
|Last Order Date||10/23/2020|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order--via the U.S. Postal Service or United Parcel Service. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the continental United States.