- Blooms from early summer to frost
- Fragrant purple flower spikes
- Attracts pollinators
- Grows 15-20 inches tall
- Can be dried for potpourri and sachets
AE AK GU HI PR
- Botanical Name: Lavendula angustifolia
- Season: Fall
- Sun/Shade: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height: 15 - 20 Inches
- Spacing: 12 - 18 inches.
- Zone: 4-9
- Spread: 15 - 20 inches.
- Color: Purple-lavender flowers.
- Foliage: Gray-green almost white when young, evergreen needle-like, 1-1/2 inch long, 1/4 inch wide foliage.
- Depth: Plant with the crown(where the roots meet) at soil surface.
- Blooms: Mid Summer, Late Summer, Fall
- Soil Preference: Sandy Soil
- Growth Rate: Moderate growth rate once established, which takes approximately 4 - 6 weeks.
- Pruning: In the spring after buds break, if using for drying, trim back spent flower stems and shear back to 12 - 15 inches annually.
- Form: Perennial
- Flowers: Many very tiny flowers form whorls along a terminal spike up to 8 inches long.
- Size: Bareroot
Orders for in-stock seeds and hardgoods are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
|Fall 2020 Shipping Schedule|
|Zones||All Perennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|4B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|5A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|5B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|6A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|6B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|7A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|7B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|8A & B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|9A & B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|10A & B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|Last Order Date||10/26/2020|
|2020 Insects Shipping Schedule|
|Zones||Nematodes & Encapsulated Worms|
|1A||5/13/20 - 10/30/20|
|1B - 2A||5/13/20 - 10/30/20|
|2B - 3B||4/29/20 - 10/30/20|
|4A - 6A||4/15/20 - 10/30/20|
|6B - 7A||4/8/20 - 10/30/20|
|7B - 8B||3/11/20 - 10/30/20|
|9A - 10B||2/25/20 - 10/30/20|
|Last Order Date||10/23/2020|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order--via the U.S. Postal Service or United Parcel Service. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the continental United States.