Keep pesky grubs out of your lawn
grubHALT!® Bt For Lawn Grub Control
Keep pesky grubs out of your lawn
- Easy-to-apply biological, granulated insecticide
- A non-chemical choice for areas that kids and pets frequent
- Active ingredient is Bt, a naturally-occurring soil bacterium
- Control grubs of Japanese Beetles and more
- Safe for use on all types of grass and ornamentals
AE AK GU HI PR
Winner of 2015 Green Thumb Award. Biological granulated insecticide controls annual white grubs in turf and ornamentals. Contains the active ingredient Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt) galleriae. Extensive research and testing show Bt galleriae is effective against virtually all white grubs that can be found in your lawn, including:
- • Asian garden beetle• European chafer • Green June beetle• Japanese beetle • Northern masked chafer • Southern masked beetle• Oriental beetle
Rainfall or irrigation causes the active ingredient in grubHALT! to be released from the granules. Once released, it is carried into the soil and root zone of turf and ornamentals. White grubs ingest the soil-borne Bt and perish. As with any insecticide, insect mortality varies with larval size, grub species and the dose of the active ingredient consumed.
Not only is Bt galleriae effective, but it's also safe for use on all types of grass and ornamentals--it is not phytotoxic, meaning it won't harm your lawn or plants as it eliminates your grub problem.
Effective, Safe, Easy to Use!
Simply apply grubHALT! granules using a broadcast spreader when insect grubs are known to be in the soil. The best time to apply is when adults are flying in the area and laying eggs. 2.6 lbs covers 1000 sq. ft. of lawn.
Can Be Used in A Variety of Places!
Bt galleriae is a non-chemical choice for areas that kids and pets frequent:
- • parks • schools • playgrounds • athletic fields • pet care facilities• homes
• Apply 37 to 55 oz. grubHALT! per 1,000 sq. ft. of turf grass (equivalent to 100-150 pounds per acre of turf grass).
• Do not apply more than 110 oz. grubHALT! per 1,000 sq. ft. of turf grass per year (equivalent to 300 pounds per acre of turf grass).
grubHALT!® Bt for Lawn Pests Video
- Season: both Spring & Fall
- Size: 2.6 Lb
Orders for in-stock seeds and hardgoods are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
|Fall 2020 Shipping Schedule|
|Zones||All Perennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|4B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|5A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|5B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|6A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|6B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|7A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|7B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|8A & B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|9A & B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|10A & B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|Last Order Date||10/26/2020|
|2020 Insects Shipping Schedule|
|Zones||Nematodes & Encapsulated Worms|
|1A||5/13/20 - 10/30/20|
|1B - 2A||5/13/20 - 10/30/20|
|2B - 3B||4/29/20 - 10/30/20|
|4A - 6A||4/15/20 - 10/30/20|
|6B - 7A||4/8/20 - 10/30/20|
|7B - 8B||3/11/20 - 10/30/20|
|9A - 10B||2/25/20 - 10/30/20|
|Last Order Date||10/23/2020|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order--via the U.S. Postal Service or United Parcel Service. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the continental United States.