Seedless, juicy berries
Grape Everest Seedless™
Seedless, juicy berries
- Large, productive vines
- Fruits sometimes twice the size of concord grapes
- Great for home gardeners and pick-your-own operations
AE AK CA GU HI ID OR PR WA
- Botanical Name: Vitis labrusca 'Everest'
- Season: Fall
- Sun/Shade: Full Sun
- Height: 4 - 6 Feet
- Spacing: Space vines 8 - 10 feet apart.
- Zone: 5-10
- Foliage: Green attractive foliage.
- Depth: Dig a hole large enough to spread the roots without bending them. Plant at the same depth as in the nursery. The previous soil line should be evident.
- Germination: 3 - 9 Days
- Days to Maturity: 7 - 10 Days
- Yield: Produces up to 33 pounds at maturity.
- Fruit: Large clusters of large, purple fruit, with a flavor similar to the famed Concord.
- Soil Preference: Acidic Soil
- Pruning: Prune in winter when dormant, but before the weather becomes too cold. See our Planting Guide for specific pruning instructions.
- Form: Fruit, Grape, Seedless Grape
- Pollinator: Self-pollinating
- Size: Potted
Orders for in-stock seeds and hardgoods are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
|Fall 2020 Shipping Schedule|
|Zones||All Perennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|4B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|5A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|5B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|6A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|6B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|7A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|7B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|8A & B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|9A & B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|10A & B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|Last Order Date||10/26/2020|
|2020 Insects Shipping Schedule|
|Zones||Nematodes & Encapsulated Worms|
|1A||5/13/20 - 10/30/20|
|1B - 2A||5/13/20 - 10/30/20|
|2B - 3B||4/29/20 - 10/30/20|
|4A - 6A||4/15/20 - 10/30/20|
|6B - 7A||4/8/20 - 10/30/20|
|7B - 8B||3/11/20 - 10/30/20|
|9A - 10B||2/25/20 - 10/30/20|
|Last Order Date||10/23/2020|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order--via the U.S. Postal Service or United Parcel Service. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the continental United States.