Egg-White Garden OmeletSingle Serving
Sweet Bell Hybrid Sweet Pepper MixRead More
Walla Walla OnionRead More
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ c. button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh cracked black pepperv
- 3 tbsp chives, chopped
- 1/2 whole wheat pita pocket
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
Heat oil in medium skillet on medium heat. Add eggs, mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Stir frequently until eggs are firm, about 2-3 minutes. Assemble by placing cheese inside pita pocket, then add egg mixture. Finish by sprinkling chives atop pocket.
- 3 large egg whitesl
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ Walla Walla onion, diced
- 3 asparagus spears, cut into ½" pieces
- 1 c. spinach
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- ½ tsp fresh oregano, finely chopped
- Coarse salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh or grated parmesan
- 1 tsp fresh chives, finely chopped
In a medium bowl, whisk egg whites with 1 tablespoon water; add cayenne and salt and fresh cracked pepper; set aside.
In a medium nonstick pan, heat oil over medium-high. Add onions and asparagus; cook until onions are soft and translucent. Add spinach and tomato; cook until spinach is just wilted, about one minute. Season with salt and pepper. Add egg whites; cook until opaque. Use heatproof spatula to fold omelet in half.
Sprinkle with parmesan and garnish with fresh chives.