Dutch Iris Mix
AE AK GU HI PR
- Botanical Name: Iris hollandica
- Season: Fall
- Sun/Shade: Full sun to partial shade.
- Height: 18 - 24 inches
- Spacing: 3 - 4 inches
- Zone: 4 - 9
- Spread: 3 - 4 inches
- Color: Mix of purple, blue, white, or yellow.
- Foliage: Long, linear green leaves.
- Depth: 4 inches
- Blooms: Late spring to early summer.
- Soil Preference: Well-drained, humus-enriched soil.
- Growth Rate: Moderate to fast growth rate.
- Pruning: Allow foliage to die naturally so nutrients can store up for next season's blooms.
- Form: Upright
- Flowers: Narrow standards and falls. Beardless.
- Size: 4 - 5 inch flowers.
Orders for in-stock seeds and hardgoods are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
|2019 Insects Shipping Schedule|
|Zones||Lacewings, Lady Beetles & Encapsulated Earthworms||Nematodes|
|1A||5/3 - 11/1||5/10 - 11/1|
|1B - 2A||5/10 - 11/1||5/10 - 11/1|
|2B - 3B||4/26 - 11/1||4/26 - 11/1|
|4A - 6A||4/12 - 11/1||4/12 - 11/1|
|6B - 7A||4/5 - 11/1||4/5 - 11/1|
|7B - 8B||3/8 - 11/1||3/8 - 11/1|
|9A - 10B||2/22 - 11/1||2/22 - 11/1|
|Last Order Date||10/28/2019||10/28/2019|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order--via the U.S. Postal Service or United Parcel Service. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the continental United States.