Good looks & good flavor
Carnivale Cayenne Hot Pepper Blend
Good looks & good flavor
- Pretty, long, slender peppers
- Ripen to purple, green, red and yellow
- Lovely in the edible landscape
- Medium hot with classic Cayenne flavor
- Suitable for container growing
Carnivale Cayenne Blend, with 4- to 7-inch peppers that ripen to purple, green, red and yellow, to makes an interesting and lovely addition to the edible landscape. Medium-hot peppers have classic Cayenne flavor that makes them ideal for seasoning or grinding into powder. This variety is well-suited for container growing. 75 days to maturity.
- Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum Cayenne Mix
- Season: both Spring & Fall
- Sun/Shade: Full Sun
- Height: 18 - 24 inches.
- Spacing: 18 - 24 inches between plants, 24 - 36 inches between rows.
- Zone: 3-9
- Spread: 12 - 15 inches.
- Foliage: Medium green foliage.
- Depth: 1/2 inch
- Germination: 10 - 20 Days
- Days to Maturity: 75 Days
- Yield: 100 lbs. per 100 ft. row.
- Fruit: 4-7 inch fruits with classic cayenne flavor. Matures to red, purple and yellow.
- Soil Preference: Rich, well, drained soil.
- Growth Rate: Moderate growth rate.
- Pruning: None needed.
- Form: Vegetable, Pepper, Hot Pepper
- Flowers: Small white blossoms.
- Seed Count: Approximately 25 seeds per packet.
- Pollinator: Self pollinating.
- Size: 25 Seed Pkt
Orders for in-stock seeds and hardgoods are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
|Fall 2020 Shipping Schedule|
|Zones||All Perennials, Bulbs & Potted Plants|
|1A-4A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|4B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|5A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|5B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|6A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|6B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|7A||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|7B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|8A & B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|9A & B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|10A & B||9/21/20 - 10/30/20|
|Last Order Date||10/26/2020|
|2020 Insects Shipping Schedule|
|Zones||Nematodes & Encapsulated Worms|
|1A||5/13/20 - 10/30/20|
|1B - 2A||5/13/20 - 10/30/20|
|2B - 3B||4/29/20 - 10/30/20|
|4A - 6A||4/15/20 - 10/30/20|
|6B - 7A||4/8/20 - 10/30/20|
|7B - 8B||3/11/20 - 10/30/20|
|9A - 10B||2/25/20 - 10/30/20|
|Last Order Date||10/23/2020|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order--via the U.S. Postal Service or United Parcel Service. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the continental United States.