Great for allergy sufferers
Black Gold Snake Plant
Great for allergy sufferers
- Purifies the air
- Low water needs
- Makes an ideal bedroom plant
- Thrives in any light
- Mildly toxic to humans and pets
AE AK GU HI PR
If you suffer from allergies, consider adding a Black Gold Snake Plant to your indoor décor. It purifies the air by absorbing toxins through its leaves and producing pure oxygen. It makes an ideal plant to keep in the bedroom, too. Most houseplants release carbon dioxide at night, but Black Gold Snake Plant continues to produce oxygen. It's not bad to look at, either. Smooth, deep green leaves have golden yellow edging and tend to grow straight upward with the ability to reach a height of 3 feet. Black Gold Snake Plant is low maintenance, doesn't require much watering and thrives in full to partial shade. This houseplant is mildly toxic to pets and humans.
Height: 24-36 inches
Light Requirements: Full Shade, Partial Shade
Ship As 4" Pot
- Botanical Name: Helenium autumnale 'Rotgold-hybrids'
- Season: Fall
- Sun/Shade: Partial/Full
- Height: 36-18"
- Spacing: 18-24"
- Zone: 3-8 (-30 degrees F)
- Spread: 18-24"
- Color: golden-yellow, orange,red, and two-tones
- Foliage: Ovate to lanceolate, 4-6" long, 1-2" wide, serrated edges, mid green.
- Depth: Suitable for a sunny mixed or herbaceous border area
- Blooms: Late summer to early fall
- Days to Maturity: Several weeks
- Soil Preference: Any fertile, moist but well drained soil
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Pruning: Cut back to remove spent flowers and to prolong flowering time/ After flowering
- Form: Daisy like flowerheads with prominent disk florets 3" across/ Herbaceous perennial
- Flowers: Cut
Orders for in-stock seeds and hardgoods are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
|2019 Insects Shipping Schedule|
|Zones||Lacewings, Lady Beetles & Encapsulated Earthworms||Nematodes|
|1A||5/3 - 11/1||5/10 - 11/1|
|1B - 2A||5/10 - 11/1||5/10 - 11/1|
|2B - 3B||4/26 - 11/1||4/26 - 11/1|
|4A - 6A||4/12 - 11/1||4/12 - 11/1|
|6B - 7A||4/5 - 11/1||4/5 - 11/1|
|7B - 8B||3/8 - 11/1||3/8 - 11/1|
|9A - 10B||2/22 - 11/1||2/22 - 11/1|
|Last Order Date||10/28/2019||10/28/2019|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant for optimum stress protection.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order--via the U.S. Postal Service or United Parcel Service. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the continental United States.