Question of the Week © Archive
Note: Use the search box below to find the Questions of the Week you're looking for!
- Corn Gluten Meal
- Dealing with Above-Ground Tree Roots
- Can Plants Drain a Wet Spot?
- Using Cardboard and Paper Wisely in the Compost and the Garden
- Do Ladybugs Bite?
- Are old seeds still good? When do you start seeds? Can you time Pumpkins for Halloween harvest?
- Pruning Hydrangeas and Butterfly Bush
- Should You Grow the Castor Bean Plant?
- Can You Re-Use Potting Soil From Your Containers?
- Growing Food Where the Sun Don't Shine
- The New Treated Woods: Safe for Garden Use?
- Seed Starting: Which Plants Should You Start Indoors?
- How and When to Prune Fruit Trees
- What's the Deal with ZOYSIA Grass?
- Using Manure "Wisely"
- Railroad Ties are NOT Legal for Home Landscape Use
- Fungus Gnats: Tiny Flying Houseplant Pests
- How to Start a Garden - 9 Steps for First Time Gardeners
- Using Wood Ash Wisely
- Using Coffee Grounds Correctly