Incredibly delicious, these flavorful, rose-pink heirloom tomatoes produce 5-7 oz. fruits. Tolerant of high heat and humidity; resistant to cracking. Indeterminate. 65-75 days to maturity. About 25 seeds per packet. For each plant offer, you get 3 plants.
- Height: 6 feet.
- Spacing: 3 feet.
- Depth: 1/4 inch.
- Spread: 3 feet.
- Soil Preference: Deep, rich loam soil.
- Germination: 5 - 8 days.
- Days To Maturity: 85 days from transplant.
- Yield: 100 lbs. per 100 foot row.
- Fruit: Smooth pink juicy fruit with excellent shape and mild flavor.
- Size: 6 - 8 oz.
- Seed Counts: Approximately 30 seeds per packet.
- Comments: Indeterminate. Tolerant of heat and humidity. Crack and disease resistant. Heirloom variety.