The better a lawn and garden spray
sticks to plants, the better it has the
opportunity to work. But environmental elements and
even our own well-intentioned watering actually
evaporate and wash away spray insect- and disease control
products before they can have their full effect.
In addition, sprays don’t always cover evenly.
Mix Weather Shield with your favorite lawn and
garden sprays so:
- sprays remain on plants longer.
- you get better and more even spray
- the active time span for Bt and other botanical
sprays is extended.
- rain, dew and irrigation don’t wash sprays
- breakdown of sprays due to solar heat and
ultraviolet radiation is slowed.
Weather Shield spreads spray materials completely
before binding them to the leaf surface. Mix the spray
you intend to use according to package directions,
then add 1 teaspoon of Weather Shield per gallon of
spray. Apply at least 1 hour before watering or before
Sorry Cannot Ship to :